1. Would you rather only do tag posts or review posts?
I would rather do….hmm… review posts.
2. Would you rather see the film version of a book first before reading it or never see the film version of a book?
I love watching movie adaptations, whether it would disappoint me or not, I would like to see how it was interpreted as a film. Plus, if I liked the movie by itself, I would love the book even more.
3. Would you rather have a list of all the books you’ve ever read or still have the physical copy of your favourite book?
I would rather have a physical copy of my favourite book. I think I would be able to know which books I’ve read and which ones I haven’t.
4. Would you rather have an active in person book club with no bloggers/bookstagrammers or have lunch with your best blogger/bookstagrammer buddy once a year?
This is a really hard one because I would like to be able to talk about Instagram and blogging with the people in an in-person book club but having just one lunch once a year with my best bookish buddy is a bit annoying. Though I would go with the lunch once a year option because we could still talk through Instagram/blogging.
5. Would you rather have the time to read all the books you want to read or have the money to buy all the books you would like to read?
I would rather have the money to buy all the books. I am a book collector and I love seeing the books on my shelf. If I may not have all the time in the world to read them but I will probably eventually read them all, just very very slowly.
6. Would you rather dreamcast the film or have editing power over the script of a movie adaptation?
Script! Then you can also have control on which lines and quotes go in the movie, how it ends, which funny line is said, etc.
7. Would you rather have your favourite fictional superpower or favourite fictional technology?
I would go with favourite fictional technology. The Intersect, J.A.R.V.I.S., K.I.T.T.
8. Would you rather read an amazing story with a ‘meh’ ending or a ‘meh’ story with an amazing ending?
I would be disappointed if I read an amazing story with a ‘meh’ ending. So I would go with the ‘meh’ story but with an amazing ending because then I would be surprised and really satisfied at the end.
9. Would you rather not be able to read in a moving vehicle or not be able to read lying down?
Not be able to read in a moving vehicle. Because most of the time I can’t read in a moving vehicle.
10. Would you rather read your favourite book/series with fresh eyes or be able to unread your biggest disappointment?
I would rather read my favourite book/series with fresh eyes, to go through the plot twists and funny lines and suspenseful moments and relive them.
11. Would you rather go to Hogwarts or live in Middle Earth?
HOGWARTS ALL THE WAY. If I lived in Middle Earth, I’d be doing a lot of walking.