10 days into April and I’m only doing this post now 🙊. I’ve been playing around with my blog and bookstagram for the past few months, just trying out different things before I commit to one type of edit or schedule and what not. So everything is a bit all over the place. I plan on having my TBR and goals at the end of my monthly recaps from now.
School holidays are in April hence I’m being optimistic about achieving my goal of three books (and a back up in case I magically finish all three books before the end of the month). The books I plan on reading are:
- This Is Where the World Ends by Amy Zhang
- Whisper To Me by Nick Lake
- The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak by Brian Katcher
- A Work In Progress by Connor Franta
This is where I list all my goals for the month, whether it’s bookish or personal. I feel like I’ll keep track of them and achieve them better if they are up here. I will be reviewing how I went during the April recap. Here are my goals:
- Develop a blogging schedule
- Schedule more posts
- Get a start on my 18th wishlist
- Fix the categories and tags on my blog
- Organise my school notes
- Use the planner for blogging posts
- Get the May book challenge done by the 25th
And there are my goals for April! I’m really interested to see how I go this month 🙂 ❤
Does anyone else have goals for this month? And if so, how do you keep track of them?