It’s almost the end of 2016. It’s been a weird year. Hopefully, 2017 will be different. Here are a few of my blogging, reading and lifestyle goals for the next year.
- Stick to a blogging schedule. At least once a week.
- Write less ‘filler’ posts
- Interact more/leave more comments/respond to comments
- Take more stock photos
- Stick to a theme with the photos
- Finish my Goodreads Reading Goal
- Finish a series
- Continue a series
- Read more non-fiction books
- Read at least one book a month
- Try the 50/30/20 Money Plan.
- Do Blogilates almost everyday
- Declutter more often
- Make a bucket list
- Save up for a ‘treat yo-self’
What are your goals for 2017? 💬